sexta-feira, 9 de dezembro de 2011

Bern’s Steak House

Today I'm going to talk about a restaurant. 
I never talked about food but I'm that kind of guy that loves steaks. 
This one, that I'm going to talk about, i never tried, but I'm pretty sure its great.
Bern's Steak House is a restaurant with the finest American cuisine. Famous for its dry-aged steaks, with an excellent wine selection and, not to forget, the private dessert room. This "house" boasts a huge collection of wine, currently housing nearly 600,000 bottles in its cellar. 
Well if you are planning to visit USA, don't forget to visit it at Tampa, Florida.
Portugal is waiting for the first one here!

Want to know more about Bern's Steak House?  click here - http://www.bernssteakhouse.com/


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário